World Journal of Nuclear Medicine
Issues per year4
Publication modelOpen Access
APCs in €free
APCs in $free
Aims and Scope
The World Journal of Nuclear Medicine (WJNM) is a quarterly peer-reviewed international journal published in collaboration with the World Association of Radiopharmaceutical and Molecular Therapy (WARMTH). WARMTH is the only worldwide organization founded to promote the use of radionuclide molecular therapy, and of the relatively novel paradigm of ‘Theragnostics.’ WARMTH is an incorporated charity, registered in the United States of America. WARMTH encourages the use of radionuclide therapy to reduce human disease with a particular emphasis in delivery of that care in the developing world. There is a common desire to educate and share knowledge across both developed and developing nations. WARMTH has no editorial control over the WJNM, but its governing board appoints the Editor in Chief and provides financial support. For more information, please visit the website here.
The World Journal of Nuclear Medicine is a scientific journal published quarterly. The purposes of the journal are as follows:
· To promote research in nuclear medicine globally and in the developing countries in particular
· To promote good practice in nuclear medicine
· To help the World Association of Radiopharmaceutical and Molecular Therapy (WARMTH) in their pursuit for promoting nuclear medicine around the world.
· All nuclear medicine professionals practicing nuclear medicine around the world
· Specialists belonging to various fields of nuclear medicine (physicians, radiopharmacists, physicists, radioimmunoassayists, molecular biologists, technologists, and nurses
· End-users of nuclear medicine procedures: surgeons, physicians, endocrinologists, radiologists, nephrologists, cardiologists, rheumatologists, etc
· Manufacturers of equipment and reagents relevant to nuclear medicine.
· Atomic Energy Commissions, Governmental and administrative personnel relevant to nuclear medicine practice in the various countries
WJNM requires that authors follow the ICMJE (International Committee of Medical Journal Editors) recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly work in Medical Journals. More information can be found here: https://www.icmje.org
WJNM allows Open Access to its contents and permits authors to self-archive final accepted version of the articles on any OAI-compliant institutional / subject-based repository. The journal does not charge for submission, processing, or publication of manuscripts and even for color reproduction of photographs.
Scope of the journal
The journal will cover technical and clinical studies related to all aspects of
· Nuclear Medicine
· Molecular Imaging
· General Nuclear Medicine
· Radionuclide Therapy
· in-vitro radionuclide
· Molecular studies; as well as ethical and social issues.
WJNM welcomes original articles, review articles, case studies, short communications, editorials, technical notes, pictorial assays, and commentaries etc on the above-mentioned topics.
Publishing Months: January, April, July, October
Abstracting and indexing:
Emerging Sources Citation Index, PubMed Central, Web of Science, EBSCO, ProQuest