Thieme Clinical Collections
Experience Thieme’s essential clinical resources on the web!
Thieme Clinical Collections provides online access to Thieme’s renowned book program in clinical medicine and is available to purchase on a perpetual access & ownership licensing model. Front list titles are available for purchase in advanced of publication.
Why Thieme Clinicial Collections?
The Collections reflect Thieme’s status as a global market leader in many specialties including neurosurgery, plastic surgery, radiology and dentistry, and include a variety of co-publications with the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, one of the foremost professional societies in the field.
In addition the Collections feature an impressive selection of titles in orthopedic surgery, otolaryngology, audiology, neurology, internal medicine, and ophthalmology.
Every title in the Collections is representative of Thieme’s reputation for publishing practical, lavishly illustrated references that supply clinicians with the focused guidance they need to tackle the multitude of challenging situations they face every day.
- Highly focused coverage of all major medical specialties
- Navigating and browsing via easily navigable Tables of Contents
- Personalized accounts that give users the ability to add notes and bookmarks, and to retrieve saved searches and previously viewed content
- Citation support in all commonly used formats
- Constant expansion keeps subscribers abreast of new topics
Thieme Clinical Collections represent a wide range of content, both classic and current. You can purchase access to, currently, 784 titles in thirteen convenient packages:
- 2019: 50 titles (basic) / 75 titles (premium)
- 2012: 30 titles
- 2018: 60 titles (basic) / 85 titles (premium)
- 2011: 43 titles
- 2017: 57 titles
- 2010: 51 titles
- 2016: 51 titles
- 2007 – 2009: 111 titles
- 2015: 48 titles
- 2004 – 2006: 87 titles
- 2014: 42 titles
- 2000 – 2003: 65 titles
- 2013: 39 titles
- Available to institutions on a one-time fee purchase model providing online access in perpetuity
- The license fee is based on the size of the medical school program at your institution
- Front list titles are available for purchase in advanced of publication
- Discounts available for purchase of multiple packages
- Unlimited campus- or site-wide access via IP-recognition
- MARC records available for download – titles are fully integrated into the library catalog
- COUNTER compliant usage statistics