MedOne Plastic Surgery
MedOne Plastic Surgery is centered on surgeons’ needs, so surgeons can focus on what matters: patients. Curated content, direct from respected experts, means that surgeons and residents alike can connect to resources, elevate their skills, and find insights into every aspect of plastic surgery.
For the specialist
- Advance professionally with new techniques
- Peruse dynamically updated content
- Incorporate articles into new research ideas
- Check what leaders in the field are doing
For the resident
- Attain skills based on expert presentations
- Train with resources accessible anytime
- Examine fundamental and innovative topics
- Observe a vast library of technical videos
MedOne is a powerful platform, perfect for residents and experienced specialists alike. Combining expert information with stunning visuals, it works as both a learning and teaching tool. For busy residents and specialists, MedOne makes it easy to complete research whether at home, at work, or on the go.
For your institution
- Invite students to learn any time or place
- Augment trainee and surgeon skill sets
- Magnify emphasis on personal development
- Design a program to appeal to residents
- E-Books - A fully searchable database with access to over 120 plastic surgery e-books
- E-Journals - Full access to content from Craniomaxillofacial Trauma & Reconstruction, European Journal of Pediatric Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Journal of Reconstructive Microsurgery and Seminars in Plastic Surgery
- Procedures - Step-by-step instructions for 314 surgical procedures.
- Media - Over 64,000 images with legends and 1,700 videos.
- MedOne@Home - Access MedOne offsite.
- Available to institutions through the internet.
- Several licensing options allow for flexible agreements.
- New content automatically included in all licenses with the release of new titles.
If your institution already has access to MedOne Plastic Surgery, please visit: https://medone-plasticsurgery.thieme.com