The premier online resource for otolaryngology–head and neck surgery!
MedOne Otolaryngology, the world's most comprehensive otolaryngology resource online. It is a continuously growing resource with new otolaryngology–head and neck surgery content being added as soon as the latest titles are available.
MedOne is a powerful platform, perfect for residents and experienced specialists alike. Combining expert information with stunning visuals, it works as both a learning and teaching tool. For busy residents and specialists, MedOne makes it easy to complete research whether at home, at work, or on the go.
For your institution
- Cultivate a culture of learning anytime
- Focus on improving patient care quality
- Appeal to prospective residents and faculty
- Build support for individual growth
- E-Books - A fully searchable database with access to 150 otolaryngology e-books
- E-Journals - Full-access to content from the journals: Craniomaxillofacial Trauma & Reconstruction, Facial Plastic Surgery and Journal of Neurological Surgery: Skull Base
- Procedures - Step-by-step instructions for 125 surgical procedures
- Cases - Management and follow-up tips for 100 cases
- Media - Over 57,000 images with legends and 980 videos
- MedOne@Home - Access MedOne offsite
- Available to institutions through the internet
- Institutional access available for multiple users based on a concurrent user licensing model
- New content automatically included in all licenses with the release of new titles
If your institution already has access to MedOne Otolaryngology, please visit: https://medone-otolaryngology.thieme.com