The essential multimedia reference for ophthalmology!
MedOne OphthalmologyWhen dealing with the complexities of diseases of the eye and their treatment, ophthalmologists need to look no further: MedOne Ophthalmology is a dynamic educational resource featuring core and cutting-edge topics, authoritative videos and valuable content collections covering the field of eye care. Thieme has created an educational resource for residency programs and practicing surgeons providing them with answers and guidance to patient problem areas and important concepts of diagnosis and management within surgical eye disease.
For the ophthalmologist
- Analyze new surgical techniques
- Run through standard procedures
- Diagnose cases effectively and confidently
- Check what leaders in the field are doing
For the resident
- Absorb knowledge about surgical technique
- Train with resources accessible anytime
- Observe a vast library of technical videos
- Follow expert advice for operative cases
MedOne is a powerful platform, perfect for residents and experienced specialists alike. Combining expert information with stunning visuals, it works as both a learning and teaching tool. For busy residents and specialists, MedOne makes it easy to complete research whether at home, at work, or on the go.
For your institution
- Cultivate a culture of learning anytime
- Appeal to prospective residents and faculty
- Improve efficient teaching and quality of care
- Build support for individual growth
- E-Books - A fully searchable database with access to 44 ophthalmology e-books
- E-Journals - Access to content from the Open Access Journal of Academic Ophthalmology.
- Content collections - Diagnosis-oriented content collection based on symptoms.
- Media - Over 16,000 images with legends and 370 videos
- MedOne@Home - Access MedOne offsite
- Available to institutions through the internet
- Institutional access available for multiple users based on a concurrent user licensing model
- New content automatically included in all licenses with the release of new titles
If your institution already has access to MedOne Ophthalmology, please visit: https://medone-ophthalmology.thieme.com