The world's most comprehensive online neurosurgical resource!
MedOne Neurosurgery keeps neurosurgeons’ best interests in mind. As the global market leader in the field, Thieme stays at the forefront of developments to keep practitioners around the world informed about the latest innovations.
For the neurosurgeon
- Connect to innovative research
- Develop additional clinical skills
- Prepare for an upcoming surgery
- Access up-to-date information from global leaders
For the resident
- Prepare for board exams at your own pace
- Study a breadth of cases
- Review core topics before rounds
- Understand the latest clinical techniques and surgical procedures
MedOne is a powerful platform, perfect for residents and experienced specialists alike. Combining expert information with stunning visuals, it works as both a learning and teaching tool. For busy residents and specialists, MedOne makes it easy to complete research whether at home, at work, or on the go.
For your hospital or department
- Promote constant learning among staff
- Improve efficient teaching and quality of care
- Grow individual competencies and understanding
- Increase your appeal to prospective employees
- E-Books - A fully searchable database with access to premier neurosurgery e-books including Greenberg's Handbook of Neurosurgery.
- E-Journals - Full-access to content from the journals: Brazilian Neurosurgery, Indian Journal of Neurosurgery, Indian Journal of Neurotrauma, Journal of Neurological Surgery: Central European Neurosurgery and Skull Base.
- Training Center - More than 2,300 review questions linked to Greenberg for daily, need-to-know facts for all practicing neurosurgeons.
- Questions & Answers: Over 1,500 questions & answers to help prepare specifically for the ABNS primary examination.
- Procedures - Step-by-step instructions for 418 surgical procedures.
- Cases - Management and follow-up tips for 225 cases.
- Over 100,000 images with legends and 1,200 videos.
- MedOne@Home - Access MedOne offsite.
- Available to institutions through the internet
- Institutional access available for multiple users based on a concurrent user licensing model
- All licenses automatically receive updated content as new titles are released
- MedOne Neurosurgery - Brochure
- MedOne@Home - Use MedOne on the go - Flyer
- MedOne Playlists - How to create a playlist - Flyer
If your institution already has access to MedOne Neurosurgery, please visit: https://medone-neurosurgery.thieme.com