MedOne EducationA license to MedOne Education helps prepare medical students starting day one for all of the challenges ahead of them and throughout their career. Users have access to illustrated full-color medical textbooks covering anatomy, basic sciences, clinical sciences, dentistry, osteopathic / physical therapy, radiology and USMLE® test prep.
For the medical student
- Instant access to all required medical textbooks
- Ideal for quick reference or in-depth review
- Easily accessible - even offline - the perfect study companion
- Covers the clinical and scientific topics your medical students need to succeed
- Require titles with no cost to students
- Easily download images for lectures
- Create custom playlists for every course
- Add notes for future reference
Why MedOne Education?MedOne Education is our medical e-learning platform covering every course in the medical school curriculum. Combining expert information with stunning visuals, it works as both a learning and teaching tool. Research is made easy – at school, at home, at work, or on the go!
Read the MedOne Education Review
Download the MedOne Education Brochure
For the instiution
- Invite students to learn anytime or place
- Improve efficient teaching
- Appeal to prospective students and faculty
- Save time through high user-friendliness
MedOne Education VideosFind out more about the MedOne Education platform and it's benefits for your institution in our MedOne Education Introduction Video:
Check out all advantages in a detailed demo and learn about the acclaimed MedOne Education Premium Content:
- E-Books - It’s never been easier to access Thieme’s extensive collection of medical textbooks. Get the benefits of print books plus electronic features, where it’s easy to expand images, watch videos, and write notes. New titles are automatically added as they are published.
- Media - When words aren’t enough, the images and videos from all of our textbooks are always at your users’ disposal. They can quickly find and compare images in their browser or download media directly to a PDF or PowerPoint file to enhance any presentation.
- Playlists - Users can create customized modules with MedOne content, personal files, or external links. Playlists can be private, shared with others at your institution, or made publicly available to MedOne users at other institutions.
- MedOne App - Users can download and read offline e-books, journal articles, and watch videos on the go. It is designed to make browsing, accessing, and reading MedOne content simple and easy.
- MedOne@Home - Users are no longer confined to the building with MedOne@Home offsite access. They can set up an individual username within their department’s license, so all they need is internet access to view content, create notes, and highlight text.
- Available to institutions through the internet
- Institutional access available for multiple users based on a concurrent user licensing model
- New content automatically included in all licenses with the release of new titles
- Shibboleth and OpenAthens compliant
- COUNTER compliant usage statistics
- MARC records available for download
- Custom branding with a library or institution logo
- MedOne Education - Brochure
- MedOne Education - Titles
- MedOne Education - Anatomy Premium Content
- MedOne Education - Dissector Premium Content
- MedOne Education - Nursing Premium Content
- MedOne Education - Linklist
If your institution already has access to the MedOne Education, please visit: https://medone-education.thieme.com