MedOne Education is a medical learning platform providing users with direct access to Thieme's expanding collection of fully downloadable medical textbooks. It is the perfect learning solution comprised of anatomy, basic sciences, clinical sciences and radiology textbooks covering every course in the medical school curriculum.
For the medical student
- Instant access to medical textbooks
- Ideal for quick reference or in-depth review
- Perfect study companion throughout medical school
- Covers the clinical and scientific topics you need to succeed
For the researcher/clinician
- Explore innovative topics
- Progress in studies and in practice
- Identify differential diagnoses
- Bolster technical skills to attain excellence
Why MedOne Education?
MedOne Education is a powerful medical learning platform, perfect for medical students, residents and experienced specialists alike. Combining expert information with stunning visuals, it works as both a learning and teaching tool. For busy students, residents and specialists, MedOne makes it easy to complete research whether at school, home, at work, or on the go.
For the instiution
- Invite students to learn anytime or place
- Improve efficient teaching
- Appeal to prospective students and faculty
- Establish a system for constant learning
- E-Books - It’s never been easier to access Thieme’s extensive collection of medical textbooks. Get the benefits of print books plus electronic features, where it’s easy to expand images, watch videos, and write notes. As your users read, they can customize their experience with versatile viewing modes or leave the screen behind when they download and print chapters. New ebooks are frequently added so they always have new content on hand.
- Media - When words aren’t enough, the images and videos from all of our textbooks are always at your users disposal. They can quickly find and compare images in their browser or download media directly to a PDF or PowerPoint file to enhance any presentation. Legends and links allow them to refer back to the source, so they can include the appropriate citations.
- Playlists - Users can create customized modules with MedOne content, personal files, or external links. Playlists can be private, shared with others at your institution, or made publicly available to MedOne users at other institutions.
- MedOne app - Users can download and read offline e-books, journal articles, and watch videos on the go. It is designed to make browsing, accessing, and reading MedOne content simple and easy. The app is freely available for Android and iOS devices to MedOne users at institutions with access to MedOne content.
- MedOne@Home - Users are no longer confined to the building with MedOne@Home offsite access, which lets them find information anywhere, anytime. They can set up an individual username within their department’s license, so all they need is internet access to view content, create notes, and highlight text. Plus, their account auto-syncs to remember recently viewed content and bookmarks.
- Available to institutions through the internet
- Institutional access available for multiple users based on a concurrent user licensing model
- New content automatically included in all licenses with the release of new titles
- Shibboleth and OpenAthens compliant
- COUNTER compliant usage statistics
- MARC records available for download
- Custom branding with a library or institution logo
If your institution already has access to the MedOne Education, please visit: https://medone-education.thieme.com