The premier online resource for audiology and speech language pathology!
MedOne ComSci is an electronic resource for undergraduate and graduate students in communication science, speech pathology, and audiology as well as professionals practicing in those disciplines. Content is accessible by a simple but powerful searching tool, or simply by browsing.
MedOne is a powerful platform, perfect for students and experienced specialists alike. Combining expert information with stunning visuals, it works as both a learning and teaching tool. For busy residents and specialists, MedOne makes it easy to complete research whether at home, at work, or on the go.
This powerful platform enables you to search for cases, confirm references for your writing, find visuals for your presentations, and much more! From the publisher you trust, MedOne ComSci will be your go-to reference for udiology and speech language pathology content and will change the way you obtain information - making it easier, faster, and more efficient than ever before.
- E-Books - A fully searchable database with access to 45 premier audiology and speech-language pathology e-books
- E-Journals - Full-access to content from the journals Seminars in Hearing and Seminars in Speech and Language
- Over 160 clinical cases with review questions and answers for each case
- Media - 5,000 images with legends and 100 videos
- MedOne@Home - Access MedOne offsite
- Available to institutions through the internet
- Several licensing options allow for flexible agreements
- Individual subscriptions are available with username access
- All licenses automatically receive updated content as new titles are released
- Unlimited campus- or site-wide access controlled through your institution’s IP address
If your institution already has access to MedOne ComSci, please visit: http://medone-comsci.thieme.com